ISSB Progressive Group Task (Outdoor GTO Tasks)
ISSB Progressive Group Task is the first task in the task area that you will perform. This task (as illustrated by name) is a progression of three tasks from easy to hard.
After the Group Planning, your indoor GTO tasks have ended and the GTO will lead your group to the task area. 10-15 mins will be given to you to change the clothes.
Dress code for outdoor GTO tasks is white nicker-shirt with white joggers (in summer) and white trouser-shirt with joggers (in winter).
The time allowed for this task is 45 minutes. Every member of the group will participate in this task. No one is a leader in this task so, you should work by coordination.
Rules of ISSB Progressive Group Task:
There are some restrictions and limitations in this task.
- There is a starting and finishing line of the task.
- Your group’s objective is to start from the starting line and cross the finishing line with some equipment.
- The equipment consists of a rope, a drum, a plank, and a wooden box.
- There are some hurdles and obstacles between the starting and the finishing line.
- Some of them are inbound and some are outbound.
- These hurdles are of different colours.
- Red colour means: Place is outbound for you and your equipment.
- Yellow colour means: Place is inbound for you but outbound for your equipment.
- White colour means: Place is inbound for you and your equipment.
- The remaining land is outbound for you and all of your equipment.
Tips to Follow:
- Stay calm and listen to the GTO carefully.
- If there is any question regarding the task, you can ask to the GTO.
- Work as a team and cooperate with each other.
- If you commit a foul, admit it in front of the GTO.
- Try to complete the task in the given time.
- You can talk to each other in Urdu about the task.
- Don’t call anyone by his name. Rather call him by his chest number.
The next task after the progressive group task is the Half Group Task.